My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

SMART Goals

The official results are out.

This is the result placed on the SAFRA website. The top one is the results from my 2009 attempt and the latter is my 2010 attempt.

Comparison of Results
2009 - Swim (0:51:41)   Run (0:56:18)   Total (1:47:58)
2010 - Swim (0:39:05)   Run (0:58:32)   Total (1:37:37)

This is a 10min improvement which is a direct result of the swim leg. The swim leg actually improved by 11min++. However, the run leg slowed down by 2mins+. That's the peeving part! 

Anyway, next is to warm up for my 2XU run, 13km in Sentosa come April 10th. Along the way will be the ERS bridging which i understand has progressive trail runs up to 10km. It will be a good practise for the 2XU run.

On the reflective side, i feel like my focus towards my resolutions are slowly blurring out. The recent Biathlon however have rekindled it and kept me on my toes. Placing a race every 2mths is proving to be a good thing. Small achievable goals along the path to the final destination.

S: Specific
M: Measurable
A: Achievable
R: Relevant
T: Time-based

This is the thing we share with our participants and i remind myself of this all the time too. All goals are final destinations. Along the way, it should be broken up to smaller achievable goals that lead to the big one. Plus, there should be time-lines to keep one on track so focus is kept clear and one does not lose track.


May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...