My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

FUN at TWO WCPs!!

Had a great day with the girlfriend yesterday!

Went to the WCPs to enjoy food and some ice-cream and then be like little kids at the largest playground in Singapore! It is some time since we last visited WCP and even though the sky threatened to pour skyjuice all over us... we decided, lets commit! Let's GO!!

(Photos to be uploaded soon!)

I'm losing track and losing focus on some of the resolutions. Need to re-set myself set my priorities straight. Maybe talk to some people to share with them my resolutions to help me with this. I have not measured myself for my vital stats for about 2 weeks BUT i can feel and visibly see some lard forming back fast. I realise my body is really slow at metabolising food and this causes me to get fat pronto-fast! It's hard to keep up with it and it gets tiring as i have to focus ALL the time.

Need to utilise the black book soon and maybe resort to writing down everything i eat! That will be brong but if it is effective, then it must be done.

Going to prep to go to work now and guess what? There's BBQ at night.... darn.

May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...