My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

My greatest flaw...

I often quipped to Fyq that i am a person who can easily make friends, but the part on maintaining the friendship, he does it well.

Looking back on it, i realised that it is my greatest flaw. All the great friends i made along my journey in life, i've never really done well keeping up with them. I am not really good in going out with people and hanging out. I think all my friends can attest to that.

My sec sch friends, JC friends, army buddies, Uni bros... i think they all know that i will seldom turn out for outings, it's hard to get me and if i come, i come.... being in my line of work where i am on an island most of my day, it's hard to get me...

I truly miss all of them... those close to me.

I envy them as they still go out together... and i feel kind of left out when i look at their photos.

Is this a part of being an introvert?

May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...