My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

My Birthday Surprise Pics!

Haaa!! I just got photos of my birthday surprise last month... (stole it from Ain's livejournal!)

This is a classic! The dumb Faizola following Kamie's order to close my eyes and got led into the 'lion's den'! Hahaha...

Padahal i knew that something was bound to happen. (Why else would she ask me to close my eyes kan?!) But the journey was so long... we walked for some time u noe! N plus..i was enjoying her holding my hands.. Hehehe..awww.. so sedaaap.

And i somewhat tripped on something and accidentally opened my eyes. Wanted to close it back but coincidentally, we reached.. First one i saw was Hidayat (PJC)! Hahaha.. Ok..i blogged abt that one already so just browse thru the pics!

Apparently, this are some pictures they took before i came! Bobby and Nad brought the bike to Labrador park.. Up till now, it is still a mystery how they got it there.

I think Bobby cycled and Nad sat on the bike... or on Bobby.. Hmmm.. What do you think?

"So too!"


Hahaha..

Then this is the pic of them waiting to 'spring' the birthday song upon me... See the best thing abt this pic? Shows rep from my family, my CTSS/NPCC friends and also my NUS friends.. missing her is my PJC frens who was also represented on that day. Awwww... So sweet arh Kamie and my Sissies!


This is my lil Sis with Vivien.. apparently they had and 'intimate' moment... Hahaha... The NPCC and NCC together.. how ironic!





Then, the representatives from PJC was having a slow talk with me on marriage life, working life and being a father...

NAAAH!! Joking! They were sending me regards from the other PJC ppl they knew who couldn't make it.. But this is a nice picture.. Nice...


For the other pics.. go here!

May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment