My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

17!!

Ahhh...school has officially began. Im sticking with 5 modules rather than following my animalistic instinct of loving to push myself with 6 or more modules. As it is...i only have 2 modules with final exams now. Haiz...but i have 2 project based modules plus 1 lab-based module. I'm slowly streaming it up to form my resume. On that will get me one of the jobs that i will happily do.

*Darn ass thinking he has a nice voice singin' in the background.*

Haiz...i tink people's voice sounds nicer when the sing with their true voice. At least it won't sound bad, it'll sound sincere. Rather than you force your voice into a weird falsetto and distort the air that passes thru the voicebox to produce a vibration that shrivels ears... I love sincere voices. When a singing voice is sincere...one won't sound bad. An example? Ah-niu! Remember the song "tui mian de nu hai..."? Hahaha...he was just singing with a normal voice la.. Still sounds nice!

Anyway...i dun feel a tad different now that im 17. Hahaha...

Had a surprise BBQ that was nearly spoiled by me and then Beng topped it up!! Hahaha...

After playing pool with the mama..i told her my plan for the day. She looked shocked! Hahaha..i told her that i want to go to Jurng East Library to return my books and then we'd watch the DVD i bought in JB together thru my laptop.. She looked like she was abt to burst!! Then she had to admit she has a plan for me... being a nice BF that i am.. I decline to ask further and follow her..though, we still went to JE to return the books and 'wasted' some time looking at shops there, (apparently to buy time as something wasn't ready yet..)

However, before that happened... i received an sms from Beng when i was returning the books..

"Bro, happy birthday. As old as me liao.....Sorri, workin, can't attend ur party."

And i turned to look at mama and had a suspectful eye on her....i asked in a tone, one a policeman would interrogate when an interrogee accidentally blurted out a teeny bit of clue and still wanting to continue to hide..."Wwwwwhat partyyyy?"

Of course i smsed that same thing to Beng too...

And that Dumbo replied!! Hahaha...he said "OOooopss! Not party...BBQ i mean." Haiz....Beng Beng... Kamie had to wrestle the phone away from me (of course i let her win! so dat i can STILL be surprised...hahaha.)

Even the taxi spoiled the plan! Hahaha...apparently, mama went into the cab first to tell the cabbie the place to head to. I wasnt supposed to hear but the cabbie didnt noe where the place is...he doesnt noe the directions too!! arrrghhh...so i had to step in.

Cut story short....When i finally got to open my eyes, i saw Hidayat! Hahaha...my JC fren Hidayat, then Jamal and Salmah and Nurul and Ain and Syah and Kak Teepah and Faz and GG and Jihan and Gejah and Syikin and her BF Nazri and Ain and even Vivien Luo Wanqing!! ...Bobby was there to with Nad!...I had a BBQ at Labrador Park! Best place so far for BBQ cos it's right in front of the sea and the breeze was great! We cut the melted chocolatey cake..(i cut it into triangles) and everybody mingled. That was the best part...every representative from my every part of life mingled with each other. Haha..people got new frens and people got to noe the cuzzins seeing how alike we are. (the "takotss!" and especially the part of seeing the female me...my sis!) Hahaha...Redha and Isa came with tonnes of macaroni gorengs...Nora and Harun came with a nicely written card. Samir came and left us for 3 other guys! Hahaha..(we tortured him mentally before we let him go!)

And my present? After the whole group gave me a card.... the hallmark card wrote.."i noe u'd like an off road vehicle for a present..." and they asked me to turn around... there was a bike! Not a motorbike!! A bicycle....

Now i cycle to school everyday....I still dread the hills of NUS...i tink even more now!

Well....i cant write much...

I am just very happy and thankful for the people god bless my life with. These wonderful people who i'm honoured to befriend...and these people who made my 17th birthday happen. Especially to the mama who initiated it....

I thank you from the heart of my bottom that you like!! Hehehe...no lah! I sincerely thank you and luv you all that came. What was special too is that the people who came were all those that i really consider close to an extent...it was special. Those who couldn't make it...thanks for the wishes!!

May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment