My Resolutions


*Improve my Vital Stats
*Rediscover Him
*Improve Relations
*Be Meticulous
*Communicate Well
*Be a great Motivator-Mentor

Next Upcoming Race...

Newton Run

10 October 2010

Sentosa

30km run

Nerdy BUCUK!!

I found this two quotes interesting...

these things about 'attacks', the stronger they are, the more limited they are in their repetition... there is a maximum they can do and the vulnerable position is right after the last attack."

your sword seem to be filled with only fear. What's necessary in in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. Your resolve will be reflected upon your sword (attack)"

Haiz...

My stamina has dropped real low. Just the first movements from ganda 'pancited' me!

Matric fair was lacklustred. Macam tak ramai orang pon... think its the way they arranged the stuffs and the shortcuts they made..(4 in total by request of the dean of nus).. Our silat booth was situated in the corner of the hall and to reach us, the kids will have to detour and make a U-turn. We are not allowed to venture away from our booth to solicit too so it makes publicity efforts bad. Haiz...

I found out that NUS has a Jazz Band too! Woaaah...but need to audition to join and i noe very little jazz stuffs to play. Why is there no flamenco club? Hahaha...

Since Chong is not going for AUG, i am not going la. Yayy! So i am going to focus all my time on finding out what i want to do for my future career as well as enjoy my last year here in NUS, both academically. Im gonna take Science of muzik! next sem...animal behaviour!! Yayyy...sounds soooo blardy fun la!

OK...my nerdy bucuk is here! POST ENDS!
May Allah guide us all..bless us with happiness and health n protect us from the dangers of this world, physically or mentally. Help us become successful people in the world and after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment